Open vision bar

HCPS Families Can Apply for Food Assistance


All other enrolled students will need to complete a simple online P-EBT application. The student’s name, address, date of birth and Statewide Student Identification (SSID) will be required to complete the application. The SSID is not their Social Security number; it is a unique number assigned by the state of Kentucky in Infinite Campus. Infinite Campus Parent Portal users can find this number by logging in to their portal and clicking "Today," to see the SSID number under each student's name.

If you cannot access the IC Parent Portal, please call (502) 845-8600 for instructions on how to create an account or if you have questions about this program.

Registration for the P-EBT benefit can be found here: Applications to receive the additional funds will be accepted through July 10. Upon confirmation of each student’s eligibility, the household will be mailed a P-EBT card with funds to spend on food at home this summer.

Back to School News       Print