The first event of homecoming, the boys’ volleyball tournament will be held on Thursday, Jan. 31 at 7 p.m.
Each day of homecoming week, Feb. 4 through Feb. 8, will have a dress-up theme. Students who participate will earn points for their class.
- Monday, Feb. 4: Midwest Monday
- Cowboy/Cowgirl Day (remember no hats allowed)
- Tuesday, Feb. 5: Tubular Tuesday (The South)
- Beach Day! Dress like you are headed out for a day at the beach. NO BATHING SUITS!
- Girls’ basketball game vs. Frankfort, 7:30pm – Pep Club theme is “Back to the Beach”
- Wednesday, Feb. 6: Hollywood Wednesday (West)
- Dress as your favorite movie star or like a movie star
- Thursday, Feb. 7: Thermal Thursday (North)
- Dress like you're headed for the slopes/winter
- Pep Rally
- Homecoming Game against Shelby County at 7:30pm
- Homecoming festivities will take place between games at approximately 7pm
At the pep rally, students can participate in a number of activities including the basketball knockout, lip sync competition, tug-of-war, basketball relay and dance off. Also at the pep rally, senior athletes will be recognized and the homecoming court will be announced. Court candidates will be introduced and a king and queen revealed before the homecoming game on Feb. 8.
Homecoming season 2019 will wrap up with a Homecoming Dance on Saturday, Feb. 16.