Zombie Run Rules
- Runners will start with a caution flag. They will need to keep the flag somewhere in their waistband so a zombie has the opportunity to grab it.
- Runners will collect a new flag each time they lap. After collecting the flag, the runner must put it in their waistband so the zombie has an opportunity to grab it.
- A runner may not hold onto their flags during the race.
- A runner must stay on the paved path in order to complete the 5K.
- If a zombie takes their flag, the runner may still continue to run the race.
- The goal is to get through the race with all four flags.
- The color of the flag signifies the lap the runner has completed:
- Lap 1 - Pink
- Lap 2 - Orange
- Lap 3 - Green
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.