Henry County Public Schools is pleased to announce that our School Nutrition Department will offer FREE summer meals to ALL children in the county up to age 18 beginning Monday, June 7.
The School Nutrition van will run daily Monday through Thursday making several stops throughout the county. The van will stay at each stop for approximately 10 minutes. Please note, arrival times are approximate, but we will do our best to stay on schedule.
- Cowboys in Pendleton – 9:30am
- Campbellsburg Baptist Church – 9:50am
- Michael Brent Playground (new park), New Castle – 10:10am
- Osage Apartments – 10:25am
- Henry County Public Library – 10:50am
- Pleasureville Fire Department – 11:10am
- Eastern Elementary School – 11:30am
Monday through Wednesday, children will receive one breakfast and one lunch. On Thursdays, children will receive a weekend bag with four breakfasts and four lunches. Meals are provided to any child up to age 18; they do not have to be enrolled with HCPS. Children are not required to be present to accept meals. We do ask only one meal per child per location, please. No duplicate meals are allowed.
Summer meal service begins June 7 and will continue through July 29, with the exception of the week of July 5.
If you have any questions regarding our Summer Meals program, please call (502) 845-8600.